The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, forums!

Okay, so today I was pulling out from work, and I noticed when I was slowing down at about 10-15 MPH, I heard like the low-break squeak coming from my front-driver side, then all of the sudden, both my Break Light and Battery Light came on.

I'm unsure about this issue, and I've seen some people say that it's the alternator or the battery... but this issue was triggered by breaking. I'll check the break fluid after work, but what other issues should I check for while I'm doing a diagnosis so I can get this fixed up?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon, forums!

Okay, so today I was pulling out from work, and I noticed when I was slowing down at about 10-15 MPH, I heard like the low-break squeak coming from my front-driver side, then all of the sudden, both my Break Light and Battery Light came on.

I'm unsure about this issue, and I've seen some people say that it's the alternator or the battery... but this issue was triggered by breaking. I'll check the break fluid after work, but what other issues should I check for while I'm doing a diagnosis so I can get this fixed up?

Thanks guys!
not sure the problem but, brake and braking are the correct spelling. i see this way to often.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts