The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (you know who i'm refering to when i say "you guys")....I'm having people over to my house tonight before the races. Plan on coming over around 8 or so. No spaghetti dinners, but we can just chill in an air conditioned environment and have fun on my last night with you guys. :( Call my celly cell to let me know you are coming so I can let my moms know....or else she'll freak out! haha....

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
dude im so there......

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
no spagetti aww damn
im im bringing brittney tonight, any objections?
ill prolly meet up @ur house al, but i 4 got ur cell.
ps i dont need directions YAH!!!!!!!!

·
Bombest Mommie
4,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
marky mark......go ahead and bring the funky bunch....but for the kickin back at my house...it's kind of a friends only thing...i like brittney....but she's not my friend so....eh....sorry hun...it's my last night at the races for awhile so i'm kinda callin it....don't wanna sound like a biznatch tho

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
ok well who am i gonna ride behind? can you call me when you want me to come over, ok? im @ 312 6275. ms. spears wants to bring an amigo. so ill be rollin w/ 2 youngins to night. (no jokes please)

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
I'll be there...but at 9 I'm taking off to meet some guys at Barro's on 7th St. and Coral Gables, I say we all roll out that way and chill there too..its up to you guys..I promised the guys I'd meet them there.

Later.

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
damn

well girl you will be missed .... i am following freddy tonight, yes the car is coming it is under construction still i wont race..
Shawn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts