The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are gonna put in a pond and water fall in the corner behind the firepit, where the mound of dirt is....

·
U13 Drifter
1,136 Posts
that's a nice backyard, it'll look good there. You might wanna slap some coats of weather protectant on your fence though to bring out the color in your wood again, that looks good once you do it too.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
what are those green thingies? :confused:

·
I am the universe.
1,539 Posts
a small swimming pool.... or forget that and get a whirlpool... and a swing set...

·
I am the universe.
1,539 Posts
Special Ed said:
charcoal grills rock. better taste than gas.

yes, yes they do.. Also, if you get the hickory wood chips & soak 'em in water... You can get some kick ass smoked turkey, chicken, beef... whatever!

·
AKA: Oogie
469 Posts
nice backyard. I have a pond in my back yard. A pond in yours will look great. YOu should paint that wooden fence also... make the yard look better. We have our wooden fence painted white.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, i had the BBQ from when i lived in an apartment, i had it on our balcony..yeah i am gettin a gas grille from sears prolly in a month.....yeah, i might spruce up the fence...we put it up last year, didnt take too long, man, that backyard was a mess to landscape!!!! we used a tiller 3 TIMES on that focker..i hope someone took pics (my roomate or other friends) before we did anything to that yard!!!
my roomate might get a hottub soon!!! sweet...i am gonna go collect some rocks soon, maybe monday or tuesday, from the river, which is like 2 minutes from my house....
i am gettin a digital camera next week, i paid half so far, so next saturday i should have that camera...
thanks for the opinions!!!
cant wait to chill by the fire when it is light out until 10 pm and drinkin coronas or rolling rocks or heineken ;)

HBOC

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what grass lol...i am gonna get some cactus and put back there..i miss seein red roofs and red and white quartz gravel and cactus in the front yards:(

HBOC

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,734 Posts
Nice! You get the award for waking up the oldest thread yet this year!

·
Banned
13 Posts
If you don't know what thing you want in the backyard, I wan to advise you to buy jacuzzi. In my opinion, this is the best thing. It helps you to relax and to enjoy. Sometimes we need it badly. Moreover, don't forget about a hot tub cover. This is also important.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts