The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since my car will be in the shop for 2-3 weeks from the accident, do you guys think i should get a muffler, cat, and piping done to it while it's there? I want a cheap muffler that doesn't sound too loud or high pitched. For those of you w/the dynomax super turbo muffler, can you compare it to other brands? Thanks.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have never had another aftermarket muffler before. I did the 2.5 catback, even though everyone swears by 2.25. I feel a hella difference than before. The sound is deep and throaty, but not obnoxious. Car runs smooth.....sounds good....nice take off the line. Header next for me, if money ever comes around. I would do it though. The muffler is only $35, and I cannot believe the difference it made.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet. i think i'll just go ahead and get this done now. And for only $35, if I don't like it, I can always get another one down the road. Any other opinions? Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think you should buy my OBX dual slant tipped muffler, its Brand New and is chromed stainless steel.. give it a thought i am only asking around 90 to 100 shipped, 90 would be fine actually, just need to sell it before bill comes in for the stillen one,, email me backk, thanks
Its also a 2.5 inlet so if you go with the piping it will work good,,

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the offer, but i don't like the DTMs. I prefer a thin single tip close to stock size, but in stainless steel, so it doesn't look all riced out.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DanRiverEdge said:
what type of muffler are you guys talking about. For $35, thats quite cheap. And i am in the market for some exhaust system work.
read the first post ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts