The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my acer took a sh!t on me.....i dont wanna buy a new one as i am going to build a new computer soon....i might cave in and buy one and then swap that one into my new computer...that sucks though....

·
Banned
2 Posts
get this shit...upgraded this computer, had a burner on the other one, I was gonna put it on this, and slowly buy components for this one. Except, the buner is a damn SCSI burner, so I can't even use it. Talk about antique!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Mel can also show you how to....errrr....nevermind.

Anyways...I heard that as soon as a product is on the shelf...it's already out dated. Talk about gettin screwed over. :(

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
last year my cd burner pooped out on me. for some reason everything audio just sounded all f'd up. i couldnt figure out what was wrong with it so i just stopped using it. like 3 months later i try to burn a cd, and it works perfectly. there were no changes in the computer or how i used it during that time. it was the weirdest thing.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
LOL...hahahaha...enterprisemobile.

You know the glowsticks comment was funny the first time around. Now...it's just getting old. :rolleyes:

Shooter-Get it? David Hasselhoff?

Golf guys-yea...we got it the first time buddy.

:D

·
Banned
952 Posts
Yeah mel, whats up with the glow stick thing I mean every comeback you have against him has to do with glow sticks. Is there nothing new you can tease him on? your a smart person figure something new out cause that shit is damn old.

-Cory

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Hell yea....I bought the 24x right before they came out with the 40's....ah well, such is life.

And they're only $150 AND you get a free copy of Nero Burning Rom, my fav :) **** ez cd creator.

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
krackmnkysnick said:
Hell yea....I bought the 24x right before they came out with the 40's....ah well, such is life.

And they're only $150 AND you get a free copy of Nero Burning Rom, my fav :) **** ez cd creator.
or get a lite-on that burns everything damn well...
48x is like 90's, 40x is in the 80's, 32x is in the high 60's...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts