The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the source that told me that it would be a $25 certificate to Best Buy was off.......way off!!! We just received it today, and it was a $10 cert to Starbucks. Not that I really cared, but damn EVERYONE got the same damn thing. Even the old school techies that have been here since day one, needless to say, many were not happy. Oh well, at least I get to drink 1 cup of java with a brownie, that's like $12.50! :davey:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
We didnt get shit and a lot of people here are mad. Yesterday was our christmas party and the atmosphere was like yeah, **** you, and merry christmas.

I mean how the hell are they going to give you people a $10 gift certificate to starbuck?? What if you dont even drink coffee. I'd rather not get anything then that.

·
silver car ownin mofo
156 Posts
ChickenWing said:
i feel bad for u people.

my bonus almost touched 4 figures and i only work part time. :sad:
aw dont start feeling bad for ppl ...
i feel bad for u 2 ... my bonus touched 5 figures ! :sad:

and a company dinner and numerous crappy presents

·
Banned
2 Posts
year end bonus comes in January....

Christmas bonus from our dinner last night:

$100 gift cert to Kroger
$100 American Express cheque to spend anywhere
$50 to a Mexican restaurant
$50 to a Cameron Mitchell restaurant....the most expensive ones in Ohio. I will probably have to spend $100 out of my own pocket to eat there

·
OG
4,071 Posts
ndnyc718 said:
to make everyone feel bad, 2 of my good friends one IB and one m&a guy got 90k bonuses each ! wtf ?!!!
ok not bad not bad ...
my boss picked up a country club membership with a 100k buy in :dunno:
he also needed new tires for his truck a while back ... so he bought a new truck

:p

·
silver car ownin mofo
156 Posts
ChickenWing said:
ok not bad not bad ...
my boss picked up a country club membership with a 100k buy in :dunno:
he also needed new tires for his truck a while back ... so he bought a new truck

:p
ok ok...i think the chairman of my company, sumner redstone gets a better bonus than that.

who cares tho about THEIR bonuses ? :bonk:

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
I am very mad because it's gonna be my 1st year w/out a bonus since I started with this company almost 8 years ago. The thing is that they sold the company (last week!!), we have new owner and he promises we'll be getting bonuses and everything, even better than the ones we've had, but not this year :confused2 meh

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts