The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i thought i'd let you all know that i've picked up a project. after helping my friend mount an e46/m3 lip spoiler on his audi s4, i was looking at the back of my alty and was thinking hey... the a6 has a similar looking design, i wonder if the lip wing will fit.

so, i'm gonna go down to biener audi/nissan in great neck ny sometime this week with my friend and see if they have any a6 spoilers in stock, and if they do i'm gonna ask them if i can borrow it and walk to the nissan dealer next door and test fit it on a 2001 alty (which i have). If it fits, or fits with a little flexing, i'm gonna buy it, paint it, and mount it.

i'll let you all know how it goes, and if i get it done pics will definatley be going up.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
good deal!!!! thats what I'm doing with an accord kit woth my 1st gen!

·
2,446 Posts
Sounds cool man. Got any pics of an Audi A6's lip wing that you're talking about? Either way, keep us informed. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well bad news. i don't think i'm gonna be able to get a spoiler for a while. i just checked my monetary standings and i pretty much spent my last $250 on the basslink sub i'm getting... i need to get a job soon or else i'm gonna have no money for next summer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts