·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got more pics coming

·
Registered
24 Posts
When my friend had his nitrous bottle right next to one of his subs, they didn't sound as good. Idk if thats goin on with yours, but a suspended bottle is better! Keep away from sound, it'll sound alot better!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Nice.

The only thing I would change in the future would be to relocate the amp. The box will probably beat the crap out of the amp.

I had a friend that mounted an anp to a box with 2 JL 10W0 subs. When he removed the amp there were 3 caps that had been knocked off of the circuit board from the vibration.

Just a thought......

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
Nice setup Mike you got the same subs and box as I do. My subs have been sitting in my living room since my car was vandalized. I was thinking of selling them if I didnt put them in the Infiniti.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BRAD#3 said:
Nice.

The only thing I would change in the future would be to relocate the amp. The box will probably beat the crap out of the amp.

I had a friend that mounted an anp to a box with 2 JL 10W0 subs. When he removed the amp there were 3 caps that had been knocked off of the circuit board from the vibration.

Just a thought......
yeah. but if the amp does go out and i find that caps aren't burnt and come loose or are burnt but can tell what kind of cap, i'll fix. i'm an electronics tech. i have more than enough tool and 100's of different soldering tips to work with. plus might have a couple caps lying around:D. will poat a couple more pics.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
str8altima said:
Nice setup Mike you got the same subs and box as I do. My subs have been sitting in my living room since my car was vandalized. I was thinking of selling them if I didnt put them in the Infiniti.
not same box my son. custom made box to perfection.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jl 10cheap w0's and pyle audio 800 watt amp with pioneers premier 6.5's. not top of the line stuff but works real well for my car. i'm happy

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
more pics:

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
JLW0 can pound when given alot of power.I doubt that Pyle is putting out that muuch so you shoudl be good to go.

My friend has two 12" JLW0's and they pound.He is putting about 250 watts to each.Nice set up.

·
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mine are bridged to 400 watts peak and i can still turn it up plus the crosover has a couple db at 45hz button which turns it up more.but i can't drive around with too much bass. i like to hear the music. i usually like a little bass with clarity of the music

1 - 19 of 19 Posts