The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Paintball God, Car Newb!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah that got ya lookin!

My first time homebrewing...

First off: Lemme thank a few people, actually really only one person...TheTramp...he talked me into trying it and trying his homebrew got me intrested in makin some myself.

So today I went to Jaspers Brew Supply in Nashua, NH(Shameless plug for this cool *** store and the cool guy who runs it who gave me a really good deal on all this crap)

Here are the pics

any graphic designers willing to make me a nice label for my beer bottles(some sorta sticker that will take cold temps or some such) please contact me...

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
I got the Mr. Beer kit, not really true home brewing, but it's still fun.

btw, that Drew Carey is full of shit, coffee + beer = :confused2

Great idea on paper though.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Got a friend who homebrews, he gets frustrated sometimes, it's so easy to use the wrong temp, or not enough time fermenting, and have it taste bad.

I tried one of his better batches, it was...aw-ight. Not Milwaukee's Best, but not Corona or Weizen either.

·
Paintball God, Car Newb!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually thajones: its very very hard to screw up beer. If you pop it open too early or don't have proper sanitation that can screw you up...but ummm...you really really really can't screw it up unless you kill the yeast, and even that doesnt screw up the beer!

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
MOONSHINE!!!!!

Watch out so you don't go blind. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts