The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
H.N.I.C.
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went out to get sumthin' to eat real quick, decided to cruise down Peachtree real quick...
while i was in downtown ATL i thought why not cruise through the AUC right quick...
wen i get there i see a bunch of people out, n i realize that it's "olive branch" where all the freshman of the different schools get out and meet one another..
so i get out for a minute to see if i see anyone i know, then get back in the car after a quick walk around...
as i'm goin' down one of the streets to get back downtown i hit a spot where there is road work going on, it was a hell of alot ruffer than i expected...
car stops running, i get it in Burger King Parking lot
every bum that passes by seems to want to be a mechanic, n all my homeboys seem to be busy with girls..
i wasn't goin' to call my friend (wifey hopeful) since she had kinda been MIA the past couple weeks, but i decide to go ahead and try..
she calls me back and comes n gets me, helps me push my car with her car into a parking spot so it hopefully won't get towed b4 tomorrow..
we get a lil' bight to eat, n i just got dropped off...
now i gotta go get the car n hope no one decides to break into it..

i jus got off the phone with her to make sure she got home ok.....
i hope i can fix this thing b4 i have to go to work Mon. night/Tues. morning

cliff notes- went to get bite to eat, car stopped, gf hopeful picked me up, got something to eat, hoping to get car running b4 it's time to go back to work...

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
cliff notes...dude you got my respects..damn that was cool..but that sucks that your car is ishy right now..good luck with that and that chick she'll come to here senses

1 - 3 of 3 Posts