The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i've been gone for 6 weeks to south america after my 4-week road trip, during which time, i gave my mom permission to drive around my car. i get back and my car is dirty as all hell, but that's no biggie, i can't expect her to keep it clean. so i drive to detroit, where i am now, and it rains like crazy, washes some of the dirt and grime off my car. i decide to clean it up a little with a rag, and what do i find... a really huge scratch on my rear drivers side door and rear left quarter panel... the quarter panel is bent in a bit so it doesn't line up with the door perfectly.... UGH! the "scratch" is about a foot long and a foot wide, and it's all yellow, paint matching the inside of my garage at home. i call my mom to ask what happened, and she casually says, "oh, i think i remember hitting it once when i was trying to back out of your parking space," then proceeds to laugh about it...

kinda pissed. pics when they're available.

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
oogumb0gum said:
haha. she aint gonna be laughing when you make her pay for it.
She ain't going to pay for bro, I know My moms will be like I brought you into this world I can take you out, wel when are you going to pay meback for the time and money I spent raising you....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too true, that's my mom personified. the best i can do is wait until i REALLY REALLY want some dough from her and when she's on the brink of refusing, remind her of the time she messed up my car.

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Ah black mail! Nice to have dirt on a parent!

That's also why I don't let my parents touch my car.
They bought their own altima 2 weeks after I got mine so they can go drive their own.
Actually I'm scared to let my dad drive stick.
The last time he did in my uncles car i had to change my shorts after!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drew said:
Actually I'm scared to let my dad drive stick.
The last time he did in my uncles car i had to change my shorts after!
hahaha. last time i drove stick, i basically blew a hole in my supra's engine. :(

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
cuz of shit like that I have not let my mom drive my car or anyone else for that matter of fact, except getting it fixed.

·
Banned
952 Posts
Pete2.5S said:

She ain't going to pay for bro, I know My moms will be like I brought you into this world I can take you out, wel when are you going to pay meback for the time and money I spent raising you....

If my mom ever said something that stupid to me I would quickly say I didnt jump out of dad and land into you did I? I never asked them to **** and bring me into this world therefor they owe me. It is there obligation to take care of me.

Also how the hell is it a foot wide? lol I can understand a foot long but seriously is it a foot wide?

Anyway buy a kit and everything. Then have your insurance repaint your car and have then paint the kit at the same time.

-Cory

·
Registered
881 Posts
I CANNOT stand letting other people drive my car. I don't mine my boyfriend driving it though. He's about the only person. I would be so pissed if that happened to me.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NotoriousGlow said:
Also how the hell is it a foot wide? lol I can understand a foot long but seriously is it a foot wide?
well, she rubbed the car against the wall... i'm not at my computer right now, i don't have photoshop on here, so excuse the ms paint job, but this is kinda what it looks like, if you have a good enough imagination to imagine it in real life:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heh heh... the door was basically bent in... no side molding could have prevented this.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i hate when my mom or dad drives my car......my mom slams the brakes all the time at the last minute, i keep telling her that this car doesnt have ABS like hers but shes always braking last minute and it drives me nuts....though the altima brakes are strong its not substitute for ABS plus she scares me driving standard...she likes to do other things besides drive the car like look in the mirror, talk on the phone, and put makeup on, and with her last minute braking it scares the hell out of me

1 - 20 of 20 Posts