The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Camel Powered...
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom just called me and was asking me questions about the fast and the furious(she just finally saw it). Now as simple as the plot was she could understand a thing about it. And i think she is somewhat blind because she asked me why in Gods name did he give the keys to that black guy at the end of the movie. Now i may be stupid but I was under the impression that Vin Diesel is white. She continued to argue with me that he was black because he talked "that way." Then she saw hector in the scene at the shop where he says "homey." So now he's not black, he's PR. Anybody else think my moms on crack?

·
Registered
998 Posts
OneHot2ndGenAlty said:
My mom just called me and was asking me questions about the fast and the furious(she just finally saw it). Now as simple as the plot was she could understand a thing about it. And i think she is somewhat blind because she asked me why in Gods name did he give the keys to that black guy at the end of the movie. Now i may be stupid but I was under the impression that Vin Diesel is white. She continued to argue with me that he was black because he talked "that way." Then she saw hector in the scene at the shop where he says "homey." So now he's not black, he's PR. Anybody else think my moms on crack?
u both on crack

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
actually he is not black or white, no one really knows. he said he wants to keep it a mystery or sumthin. i dunno, thats what i read in this months rolling stone article.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts