The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mom got into a car accident about 10 days ago with the first gen...RIP black 93 altima. She lost control going onto the northern parkway...bad section of road and cops said there have been a few accidents there because of that. She was ok...anyways she is leasing a new car. 2005 nissan altima 2.5s in white...I was disappointed. I wanted her to at least lease a 3.5 but whatever. It also sucks that it is a lease; now I can't really do anything to the car. Anyone have any suggestions of what I could do to the car performance wise? I was thinking after a little break in period; first oil change I will put in a K&N air filter, possibly some grounding wires, and maybe smooth out the throttle body on it. discussion is wanted..

·
14,455 Posts
Oh man, glad she's alright! And congrats on the new ride!

What section of the northern? I drive that highway very often, just curious.

·
Registered
692 Posts
leasing cars is gay to begin with. modding them is even gayer. dont waste your money, buy her somthing nice for her birthday instead. god, what a fuking waste of money putting an intake on a 2.5 LOLOLOL man, seriously thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, wasting money on PERFORMANCE mods on a LEASED 2.5. :lol: :lol: get her some jewlery or somthin for mothers day or christas or her birthday, dont be a tool and put a stupid intake on it.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Wow, I saw a big accident yesterday on the Northern State during the rain... This car was going around that curve where the solid white lines are, I dont know which highway comes into the NSP there but the car spun all over the place and hit 3 cars in the process.... I barely avoided it with my poor, poor ABS brakes which seemed like some nitrous button was engaged when they were applied...

I personally wouldnt mod a leased car.... My friend leased an 01 Civic and modded the hell out of it and his parents ended up buying his lease out and now he hates the car....

·
Banned
3 Posts
Decoy said:
my mom got into a car accident about 10 days ago with the first gen...RIP black 93 altima. She lost control going onto the northern parkway...bad section of road and cops said there have been a few accidents there because of that. She was ok...anyways she is leasing a new car. 2005 nissan altima 2.5s in white...I was disappointed. I wanted her to at least lease a 3.5 but whatever. It also sucks that it is a lease; now I can't really do anything to the car. Anyone have any suggestions of what I could do to the car performance wise? I was thinking after a little break in period; first oil change I will put in a K&N air filter, possibly some grounding wires, and maybe smooth out the throttle body on it. discussion is wanted..
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*falls of the chair* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*Brings his mom who also leased a 2.5s and both laugh hysterically while pointing at the screen*....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would of never thought of that, for a second i thought you were Denton true:lol::lol:

·
14,455 Posts
NVS aLtiMa said:
This car was going around that curve where the solid white lines are, I dont know which highway comes into the NSP
It's the grand central parkway. Yeah, those curves can be nasty when the road is wet. There are usually cops sitting over there too :(

·
Nissan Pimp *stolen*
1,036 Posts
have you considered maybe .... (it's a long shot), but how about buying YOUR OWN CAR?!?!!?!?!!!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
dont mod a leased car. good to know that your mom is still kicking. There is one part of the northern state that i absolutely hate goign west bound from stony brook. Its like three continuous "hooks" that go towards the left. and there is one part that has no light whatsoever for a good 4 miles.

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rlaing said:
have you considered maybe .... (it's a long shot), but how about buying YOUR OWN CAR?!?!!?!?!!!
I have had my own car for 2 years...bought it myself. And she is not leasing the car anymore...she is buying it so why not mod it; considering I will be driving it on occassions...why not mod a 2.5? uhm what the **** do you think other people on this website do? it is a ****ing hobby you cock sucker...don't post in my thread if you don't have anything good to write.
she got into the accident comming off the sunken meadow parkway merging onto the northern parkway

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: my moms new car

sleeperaltima said:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*falls of the chair* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*Brings his mom who also leased a 2.5s and both laugh hysterically while pointing at the screen*....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would of never thought of that, for a second i thought you were Denton true:lol::lol:
for a second I thought you were a dumb ****ing newb, oh wait you are

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Decoy said:
bad section of road and cops said there have been a few accidents there because of that...
Sue the state's department of transportation. If it is known that that stretch of road has caused several accidents and no action has been taken to resolve the problem, they are at fault.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts