The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving a couplde of days ago and I backed out of one of my friend's driveway and I heard a clinging noise and then I noticed the car got much louder, it sounded pretty good actually but I got it back to my house and jacked up the rear and looked and I saw that the u bolt that holds the muffler just came right off and the muffler is a sinch to take off after that so I got someone to take it off for me (didn't feel like getting my hands dirty) it took about 5 seconds and then I took it to the dealer and told them my muffler fell right off and they're supposed to replace it today. last time I took it to the dealer, because it kept on popping out of reverse, they stalled out maybe 5 times right in front of me, how? I have no clue. these bubbas really don't know a damn thing about cars, nissan really needs some real mechanics. I'm scared they might blow my car up this time but I'll go ahead and take it in for the free muffler...:angry2:

·
*Honorary Member* the dream!!!
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one on church strt in decater I forget the name because they didn't put a sticker on it but it's on church street

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.