The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my driveway was clear of snow, I decided to try on my new rims on one side of the car and take some pics. The car may look leaned a bit since I still have the 15 inch winter rims on the right side of the car. The rims are 18's with 225/40/18 tires on Eibach Pro Kit drop.

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
To tell you the truth, i like them in that dark almost gunmetal-ish color that is in your link. Yours look great nonetheless

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pr0lifik said:
To tell you the truth, i like them in that dark almost gunmetal-ish color that is in your link. Yours look great nonetheless
I actually like the gun metal one better too but the bargain basement price I got was on the regular silver finish only...

By the way, these rims are 9 hole 114.3 bolt pattern which means they fit on both 4 hole & 5 hole 114.3 bolt pattern. That was another reason why I got them so I can use them on a Maxima, 3rd gen and many other 5 bolt cars when I decide to sell my 2nd gen.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rush0 said:
I like... how's the pro kit treating you?
They are great! The ride is excellent (even with stock struts) and the handling is significantly better.

However, you won't get that much drop so it really comes down to personal preference. I believe H&R goes 1/4 inch lower than Eibach (for 2nd gen anyway). You should consider them as well.

This is my daily driver / family car so I have no desire to go sprint or coilovers.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
Racing Gear said:
I have no desire to go sprint or coilovers.
dont deny it...u know you do...lol

wheels look hott, imagine how much better they would look slammed

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Peterson said:
Those are some cool looking rims. What do they weigh?
Thanks Peterson.

I never weigh them myself before I had the tires installed but the when I contacted the US Rota distributor, they mentioned that they should be somewhere around 18 - 20 lbs...but don't quote me on that since the US distributor doesn't carry this particular model.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts