The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been awhiile, ive waited 6 months for this bad girl and shes arrived. i just want to share my happiness and post the pics, ive had this new born for 20 minutes and i was torn away from her for 2 days while i had to go to a wedding in disneyworld. But while i was away, dad took it to the tint shop and got get 15% which is dark and not to dangerous. My brother has ordered my system. He works at an autoelectronics store named Sound Advice in South Florida and gets all his equipment at accomodation (wholesale). He has yet to get home so i can ask him what he got me, but it arrives next week and i will put up more pics of that. So for now heres my baby...Custom Leather, new nissan grille, and 15% Tint!

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Gratz! What color did you get?

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sheer Silver

·
Resident NBA Junkie
350 Posts
hey i live in south dade too, and im also looking to get some raw tints, if u dont mind where did u get them and how much were your tints?

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The place is called Gator tint, it cost 130 + tax, but my dad just told the guy is had 130 bucks on him and he took it. So it was all good.

I think the place is in Plantation so its kind of a drive for ya

enjoy!

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The grill is new, just came out 2 weeks ago, the salesperson said (even tho i dont belive her) im the 4th person with it, im so happy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
It looks like the Precision Grill, the leather seats look great, will you post picks ok the back seats ???

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sure np, i have 1 pic of the back seats, i will take more pics in the morning before i go to school when its light out

1 - 20 of 29 Posts