The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. What mods to you have planned?
Either WAI or CAI, Headers w/high flow pre cat and a y pipe. Beyond that, not sure yet. I'm new to everything mod. The only thing I have ever changed before is rims.

·
Team Sun*Works
855 Posts
nice pick up... shit thats what your altima still looks like :p jk

·
Raiders & Lakers 4 Life
4,195 Posts
nice altima se r i see ur in sacramento i got family and friends living in the bay area. i live in so cali

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice altima se r i see ur in sacramento i got family and friends living in the bay area. i live in so cali
Thanks! I actually went to Frisco just to get this car. Been wanting one since I first laid eyes on one sometime in 2004 :shift:

·
Registered
19 Posts
NIce ride !!

Sweet ride.. Nice and Clean sounds really good on that car!! Good luck with all and make sure to show changes !! Have a good one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot to update..until now

Nice and clean. When does the tint go on?
Finally got tint in July '14. Besides that I haven't modded...have to get my head screwed back on straight first.

·
Super Moderator
9,752 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been M.I.A.

Either WAI or CAI, Headers w/high flow pre cat and a y pipe. Beyond that, not sure yet. I'm new to everything mod. The only thing I have ever changed before is rims.
Just to update, I still plan on the same mods...plus eliminating the wheel gap. Hope to get started soon!

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
You have a great lookin ride mate .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lol

Female issue?
Haha you could say that...got married, had a kid, and another on the way. Plus I had an interlock device on her for the first two years I had her so I was kinda limited on what I could do.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
It s understandable .

·
Super Moderator
9,752 Posts
What is that?
Haha you could say that...got married, had a kid, and another on the way. Plus I had an interlock device on her for the first two years I had her so I was kinda limited on what I could do.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts