The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
...Im a Bass R Us kid....
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Sold the SE, and bought this,what do you think?

·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
83 944 non-turbo, recently rebuilt, bored from 2.5 to 2.7l (its an i-4 too btw). Ive got '01 911 turbo rims on it, sporting 225/45r17 up front, and 255/40r17 out back, shes basically stock, other than the WAI.
Sony MP70 (from my alty)
Alpine components all the way around.
Prolly gonna put my 2 l7's in the hatch area.. i just need to find space.
Shes a great highway cruiser, excellent handling, weight dist is 50/50.
Also has a K40 built into the car if you look closely at the small front opening, you can see the sensor, detects laser/radar, jams radar.
not the fastest light to light, but i can take corners faster than i could in my alty :}

Peterson: As far as boosting goes, i still have my 300zxt, the engine and car should be being shipped to ZFever within a few weeks, 1350 for a topend rebuild, with my IC and fuel upgrades, Doug projects i should be running 420, 400 at the least

·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol shes pretty quick, after i get my torsions bar for the back, i should be running faster than the altima, im putting about 170-180 to the wheels, the squat is horrendous though, with those bigger rims/tires, it rubs. So the torsion bars should help, my alty ran 16.7 @ 87.5 fully loaded, full tank, 2 15" L7's, crap in the back, and a buddy in the seat, lol.
Im not looking to be the fastest guy out there, IMO come loud or dont come at all, a lil bit of performance, with a lot of sound, thats what im after

·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea... F*CK theives.. deck got stolen in the driveway last night.....

·
Registered
536 Posts
altimate_racer said:
n/a 944 = garbage imo
In the hands of the right Driver the crap N/A 944 will own almost anything in the twisties. Its not all about straight lines ya know.

·
Banned
45 Posts
NS Altima said:
In the hands of the right Driver the crap N/A 944 will own almost anything in the twisties. Its not all about straight lines ya know.
He thinks his altima is better than a porsche, that should sum it up.

·
Registered
437 Posts
93SportsEd said:
yea... F*CK theives.. deck got stolen in the driveway last night.....
HA HA HA HA HA.... Thats what you get you traitor....:flip: Nah j/k I wouldnt wish that upon anyone cause Ive been jacked for my shit a couple times too...

BUT GUESS what?? YOUR STILL A TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cream:

·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol no traitor, i will still love and miss my alty and will prolly get another se in the future, and i still have my 300zxt :)

·
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, of course, i could never be separated from my nissans, best cars ever made IMO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts