The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
I too run the 38 MM...by far the most popular one out there for the majority of turbo setups...

erynn, what spring did you choose???

·
Biggest 2nd gen wheel gap
1,457 Posts
you have way too much money on your hands...and i need rims. :wall:
anyways how did that install go on friday?

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slickdvl said:
you have way too much money on your hands...and i need rims. :wall:
anyways how did that install go on friday?
the install went bad. i ended up having to fix it myself. read my other post entitled "i am soo frustrated please help."

i was mad. wowoww i was mad.

·
1,457 Posts
ouch...i thought jeff knew his stuff...but when he "fixed" my exhaust the other day...it still rattles. Not sure what to do...its better than it was before...but its still not 100%.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well, jeff didnt do my work thats why it came otu teh way it did. as for yours, i dunno if he told you, but ur exhaust pipe was hitting your rear sway bar. he wraped the sway bar in exhaust wrap in hopes for the rattle not to be loud anymore, but what you may want to do is eiither have someone weld newhangers on ur exhaust to have it sit a wee bit higher to keep from hitting the sway bar, OR get a stillen sway bar, bc they sit a little lower than teh stock one so it wont hit :D i dunno if u saw me go under my car to see how my sway bar sat then i went back under yours to compare. i dont think youd have that same clearance isue with the stillen :)

·
1,457 Posts
wtf....why didnt he tell me?! I thought that maybe it was hitting my bumper(the muffler) or something. I guess a RSB is on my priority list now.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
you'll enjoy your swaybar...I know I have!!

But as Cory said, for under 15 bucks you can get the hardware needed to keep your exhaust up in the air higher so it no longer rattles

1 - 16 of 16 Posts