The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
team advance altima
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my ride. nothing special yet. i'm workin'. more on performance then looks right now. i don't have the full car pics uploaded yet. i'll get them up quick. just a couple views.

my car, photoshopped up, the rest are real................

front corner view, check out those blue HID [email protected]!

my dual dtm arospeed exhaust

bad shot of my homemade bottom grille, i'll post more when i take more. it really does look good. only cost me $2.00 and 10 minutes worth of work. ;)

shot from the ground in front of my car
more to come later! better pics when i get my new camera.

·
team advance altima
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry man. its a 25 dollar digital camera with no zoom or flash. no screen either. its back and forth to the comp to see what i take. i'll get more tomorrow with my friends cam.

·
You can...Call me Mr. 258
143 Posts
what did you use for your grill?

·
maybe another alty soon?
594 Posts
Dude, the words "premium" and "Sony Xplod Sound System" dont go together IMO.. but other than that, and the bra :vomit: , its all good..

·
Rollin' On Jordans
657 Posts
those are the most ghetto pictures i've ever seen. car looks fine, but you need to invest on some better photo gear. grill looks good.

·
team advance altima
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, well yes the pictures are ghetto, and i did take some new ones today that are gonna be developed on my friends camera. it really is a premium sony xplod sound system. its the older ESxplod gear and it's really clean. I have picture of that too. I'll get em up here in the next couple of days. As for the bra, i bought the car used and the lower bumper has a crack in it so they had the bra on it. i just keep it shinin til i can get a new front bumper or body kit. anyways, check back in a couple of days for the new pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts