The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rest in Peace Betsy QQ
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( Well i have already been in one accident in my car. Some may remember how i posted the thread a while back about a girl in a Eagle Talon hitting me in the rear end doin about 50 while i was stopped. Well now my car is screwed up again. Cuzz a damned city bus driver decided to cut across three lanes of traffic i didn't have enough room to stop. I was doin 45 and locked em up and rearended the bus. Driver of the bus was charged with the accident though. But now my car sits at a Nissan dealership with about $5500 worth of damage to it and me in a neckbrace. All i know is that someone was watchin out for me that day, cuzz i could of ended up alot worse, like killed. So just wanted to say that i miss my alty and i will prolly total it. If i do im probably gettin a 300Z but im not sure yet. Oh and funny thing about this wreck is that the accident happened on the same day of the week and the same time of day that my last accident occurred. Saturday at 3:20 pm. Both wrecks. Anyone else think this car is damned?:eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Dude, Gizzod is shining on you bra. He's got props out to you and yo moms and your alty. Get a new alty, 300Zs are weak.

·
The Minnesota Member
1,752 Posts
white95 said:
id sure hate to get hit in the rear w/ someone goin 50..
That's what happened to a friend of mine in his '97 GXE. He got hit by some 17 year old girl driving a Suburban carelessly at 50 mph while he was stopped at a stop sign.

Hmm... Coincidence? :confused:

·
Banned
1 Posts
well, we are happy u are alive

aren't new Zs coming out in a couple of years? get something for now until they come out.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
overdrive, how bad is the neck injury?

And r u talking about the new Z? That should be hittin the dealerships maybe summer or fall 2002.

·
Banned
1 Posts
flarearrow said:

And r u talking about the new Z? That should be hittin the dealerships maybe summer or fall 2002.
yeah, get the insurance money, buy a junker for a year, and then when the Z comes back, you have a nice phat down payment ready

1 - 9 of 9 Posts