The Nissan Club banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Top job man , been a while .

Congrats on your journey to turbo land ! A long process .

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
A long process , congrats on being tenacious with this man !

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
What up Aaron? Good to see you and even better to see you with this build. It speaks for itself. Nice work.

·
TEAM TORQUE STEER!!!
273 Posts
Good god, that dyno vid!! you can barely hear the exhaust over all of the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!! well done sir!!!!

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
All I can say is...

:bow:

and

:gtfo:

This is the illest turbo build I think I've ever seen on a 3rd gen...

oterop... when do we get to see yours? :nerd
Thanks alot man, that means alot. i went for unique with the build for sure.
A long process , congrats on being tenacious with this man !
thanks!
"...should have boosted from the start." How does it feel now? Congratulations Aaron.
Hey Mike, long time no talk! it feels great to have it done definitely, been way too long lol
What up Aaron? Good to see you and even better to see you with this build. It speaks for itself. Nice work.
Hey Dex, how have you been? thanks alot, i appreciate it. You still have your car, anything new with it?
awesome man!
thanks man
Good god, that dyno vid!! you can barely hear the exhaust over all of the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!! well done sir!!!!
Yeah the turbo is LOUD for sure, sounds so amazing in person. videos dont do it justice. Its really loud when the twin dumps open up on the street, especially next to a wall you almost need ear plugs its so loud.. haha

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
You re welcome , sub d for updates !

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
What was the source for the oil cooler mate , looks like it s custom built . project s unreal by the way ! lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Subing so i can use you as a cheat sheet when i do up my altima! Hope you dont mind. It'll be my first turbo build so I'll be looking on here to make sure i dont forget anything lol it would suck if i had to take it back apart because of a missing part!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Any updates Aaron ! Been a while , wonder if you still have the SER.

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Yep still have the car, will never get rid of it lol. It's now swapped to 6spd, and so far so good it's holding up fine. I also had it wrapped in diamond white so it is super sparkly in the sun, but you can't tell in pictures. That trans cooler was a left over piece of a radiator that the guy who did my fab work used. It's just sitting I'm storage now since I'm manual and don't need it haha

@mtrain, no you can't do away with the immobilizer to my knowledge, at least not with Uprev.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Hey thanx for the comeback mate. Glad that it s still in good hands.

Hard to get rid of something when you have put so much in, either financially & by working allot on it .

When I ll buy either a minivan or an suv ( bass amps & bass guitars hauls) I ll mod my ride so that it will be as clean as possible & to the performances reasonable ( brakes, suspension, engine) But it will be far from your ride !lol

Any spex on oil cooler dimensions by any chance.

·
Snow... what
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yeah I have both too much time and money in this car lol. I don't have specs on it, but it is huge. I had it mounted to my heat exchanger also so it would require brackets or something made to mount it to another car

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
lol , I believe you !

Oddly enough I don t see pix on post#36 , unless their none.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts