The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I met this girl... and I really want to ask her about herself, but I kind of met her while ordering my lunch (she took my order).

But yeah... anyway, I want to talk to her, but I kind of want some sort of ice breaker. Any idea(s)?

J

·
0 Posts
ask her for pics, post them (with penny), then we can talk. in the meantime, stick in the butt.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
LoL Septimus...I have the same problem. But she comes over to our store and we just happened to talk. I can't get any further cuz i'm too much of a chicken shit.

Just mention the food or something around you. Hope you get her dood!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Did you guys talk any?

·
WheeEEEEEeeEEeEe!!!!!!!
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really. The first time I went there, I fumbled my money and made her laugh (and it sounded so good!).

The second time, I ordered and was short a cent, so she let me go. But then I ordered something else later and ended up a cent over, so when the guy over there tried to give me my change, I said something like, "Don't worry about it; I paid a penny under last time." I heard her laugh as I was walking away. Still sounded good.

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
dude...be a man and go for it....my friend steph told me never to let anything go into a what if..."what if i would have talked to her" go in there dont buy shit and just talk to her..be like here is my number give me a called when you get off and maybe we can go hang out and catch something to eat...the worst that she can say is no/i have a boyfriend...go for it dude

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
P.S. dont go up there with friends walking and walk out by yourself cause if she sees you with friends she wont take you serious

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Septimus Prime said:
Not really. The first time I went there, I fumbled my money and made her laugh (and it sounded so good!).

The second time, I ordered and was short a cent, so she let me go. But then I ordered something else later and ended up a cent over, so when the guy over there tried to give me my change, I said something like, "Don't worry about it; I paid a penny under last time." I heard her laugh as I was walking away. Still sounded good.
ERIC! quit saying nerdy shit like that
:D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
GO FOR IT! And when you get back...give me a few pointers? :D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Hey I met a chick tonight getting gas at the gas station. BOy was she HOT! She pulled in right next to me. She came up on me QUICK!! She was a blonde...about 5.6...105 lbs probably. Thin...but not bones thin. She was drivin a 68 shelby mustang. White...with blue racing stripes...vented hood, hood pins, nice chrome wheels *crager mags?*, etc. It was SWEET...and so was she. :D I even talked to her a little. Too bad I didn't get a name or number. :(

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Just go up there and as you order food be straight up, first ask if she's seeing anyone (this is a pretty good start and go from there based on her answer.) If no, Flatter her with whatever comes to mind, don't plan it word for word or it will sound stupid. (don't be a nerd though, just tell her you've been wanting to go out with her since you saw her or something) in front of her co-workers and ask her out, she can't say no in front of her friends unless you're a complete **** up! If she says no, never eat there again, or have a hot chic go eat with you there for a recovery :) Hope this helped, or just have a few drinks and then go ask her if you don't have the balls............lol You won't know until you ask, tell us what happens.

·
Banned
2 Posts
don't do it in front of co-workers....she will be harassed the rest of the day. Do it when you she is out in the lobby or something.

·
105hp OWNS
391 Posts
Okay people are going to hate me for this but ohhh well

I could never figure out how a guy like me (Mr. Normal) always ends up with Hotties. Well after reading all this topic, I think it is pretty simple. The girls are tired of you bumbling idiots and are just happy to find someone with confidence. If I were you I would go in there thinking your better then everyone. She works in a food joint, so just ask her "Hey What kind of food do you like here? She answers something, then say "I like the food at ? "(fill in with a nice place) then say "Would you like to join me sometime?" I promise you that will work as long as you dont studder and if your voice doesnt crack.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts