The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello fellow .netters...

I've been out of the loop for a while... :) No reason, just work and school and the whole single parent thing... :)

- Not sure if you guys have seen that pop-up for the Diet Patch? I got suckered into a 90 day trial for $59. I've lost over 35lbs in about a month and 1/2. Not bad... but we'll see if I an keep it off. I am half way there, trying to loose about 20 more lbs... so we'll see. I'll keep you guys updated. :)

- Junior (Victor) and I have decided (well he did) that a relationship isn't what he wanted. So he and I have gone our seperate ways. Sucks... after almost 2 years. I put in a lot and got little in return.

- Back in school. Almost to my BA in Computer Science and Business Management. Tough as crap! I'm ready to get that damn degree!!!

- I've taken more responsabilities (and more $) at my company. Not sure if any of you Vet. .netters remember my distress when they were gonna give away the Cancellations. Well, after months of hounding my Manager she let me oversee it. :) I'm stoked!

So what the hell is new with you all????? JU MISS ME! LOL....

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: My Update... Been MIA for a while...

def35 said:
Not a damn thing

Glad you're back ;)
My reasons for being gone aren't totally honest. Victor had a lot to do with it. He wasn't too keen on me posting. I'd share stories from .net and responses to and from other posters.... and he'd go on this jealous tip...

Sudge.... I'll post result pics as soon as I find a good before and take an after!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Didnt miss you then and sure as hell dont miss you now :)

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frea_Kanata said:
nice to see you back, lizzy isnt alone anymore, and Nismom is scarcely seen. good to have another female around :brow:
Thanks.. I miss my Lizzy.... sniff sniff... need that positive re-inforcement now more than ever! :)

·
Resident Lush
1,245 Posts
Frea_Kanata said:
nice to see you back, lizzy isnt alone anymore, and Nismom is scarcely seen. good to have another female around :brow:
No doubt, we we're about to change the name of the forum to sausagefest.net

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TheGsPot said:
I have been good. Bday was on he 13th and a really big blur

How is the son
D is great... big. He is making his own toast now... getting ready to not need me anymore... sniff... I'm gonna be a wreck when he starts kindergarten. :bawl:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My Update... Been MIA for a while...

d_angel3700 said:
My reasons for being gone aren't totally honest. Victor had a lot to do with it. He wasn't too keen on me posting. I'd share stories from .net and responses to and from other posters.... and he'd go on this jealous tip...

Sudge.... I'll post result pics as soon as I find a good before and take an after!
Welcome Back :)

How can someone get jealous from the internet :confused:

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bobby - No I didn't get the house. When Vic. came back down from NY to stay my sister wasn't sure if she wanted to live w/ a "family" ... make sense? She backed out. So we've been in an apartment. So now, start from scratch... :)

Ken - I hope things are getting better. :)

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Re: Re: My Update... Been MIA for a while...

dsuave624 said:
Welcome Back :)

How can someone get jealous from the internet :confused:
Morph - I missed ya!!!

D - I haven't the slightest idea... I'm releived in a way it is over and I can be myself again (friendly & outgoing). But it all had to do w/ the fact that Cars was a "male dominated" thing and I was involved... I don't know. Never wanted to fish it out of him b/c it would end up in a disagreement... so whatever! lol

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Welcome back mami, there is balance again, now the ratio of men to women is 5,000 to 1 instead on 10,000 to 1. :D

No offense but losing 55lbs! Either you were huge or you're going anorexic on us, becareful with that weight loss stuff. 35lbs in 4 weeks is kinda drastic. Make sure you are eating healthy and taking vitamins.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts