The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning while coming to work, the volume on my stereo would just turn off..........I couldn't figure out why. So I switched off my stereo and then turned it back on after a couple of secs. and it started working normal again but after a few, it switched off again.........This kept on going almost 5 times until I reached work and said hell with it.

Anyone know why this is happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well, with my experiance with those, they really wern't very good for any kind of music, weither is Bruce Springstein or Eminem! Otherwise, your ground my be fu**ed, and your wireing harness is losening.

·
Damn! I Drive a Civic
4,703 Posts
WhiteAlty said:
Otherwise, your ground my be fu**ed, and your wireing harness is losening.
that has nothing to do with the volume.

get a can of air and blast away on it for a little bit, it could just be some dirt in there. i had that problem with my old pioneer

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WhiteAlty said:
Well, with my experiance with those, they really wern't very good for any kind of music, weither is Bruce Springstein or Eminem! Otherwise, your ground my be fu**ed, and your wireing harness is losening.
Well, I went to Circuit City were I got my stereo installed. The guy there said that it could be that the amp in the radio might have burnt out so I should replace the radio. He wouldn't check it though cause there store policy is to only remove the radio if the factory one is there..........BS ! Well, once I got out of the store, I removed the face plate and just mouth blowed the area and put the face plate back on and guess what the volume worked good 30mins until I reached home. I even turned off my car and then started it again just to see what it did and it played all the time. So now I am confused, is it the stereo or is it something else.............Suggestions !!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts