The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn mothers have all the ****ing rights thats what a fuking popo told me,i was like wtf just because she doesnt want to move with me 2 kali,now she wont let me see my son,i came home and all her shit was gone and my son's
damn this shit hurts so bad,
how long does it take to get a custody battle?
man i havent cried like this since my brother died,!

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
custody battle take forever and cost alot of money
law is a bitch such ****ed up laws keep good parents away from
there kids

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i want to move, cause i know there are better jobs and schools up there,she doesnt cause she cant live with out her moms and dad,here parents never helped us on anything, only my mom i was like wtf

·
FuLaNiTo
100 Posts
yo sorry 2 hear dat. . .. i kno dat shit hurts worser dan anything any of us can imagine

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Try really hard NOT to make your wife mad. The madder she gets, the more you'll suffer, and the less you will see you're son.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Try really hard NOT to make your wife mad. The madder she gets, the more you'll suffer, and the less you will see you're son.
i dont know about that!!! you get a good lawyer and the truth will be known!! she is in the wrong bigtime for leaving!! you havent started packing to move, have you?? if you were merely talking about it and she did this, call the cops!!
and you have just the same rights to se eyour son as she does!!!

·
421 Posts
I know exactly how you feel man. My wife did the same shit to me and even though we are back together, I'll never forget that shit. Now I am getting all worked up....Woman Can be the most evilest ****ing padasos de mierda in the ****ing world.

And ya know the worst of it?....unless she is smoking crack in the courtroom during a custody hearing in front of the judge, she will get your son. even if she did, she may still get him. It is the biggest crock of shit ever. WTF we raised our sons just as much as them, but for some ****ed up reason, it always ends up that way.....man I am ****in pissed now thinking about it.

Whenever we argue, I feel like she is dangling that one factor over my head.......****.........

I dont know what to tell you............best of luck..........start gathering evidence of anything she does wrong and pray.

dammit............I need a beer

sorry

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HBOC said:

i dont know about that!!! you get a good lawyer and the truth will be known!! she is in the wrong bigtime for leaving!! you havent started packing to move, have you?? if you were merely talking about it and she did this, call the cops!!
and you have just the same rights to se eyour son as she does!!!
we leaving next week i'v started moving everything in storage,all we need is the beds and tvs':(

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HfdWolfPack said:
I know exactly how you feel man. My wife did the same shit to me and even though we are back together, I'll never forget that shit. Now I am getting all worked up....Woman Can be the most evilest ****ing padasos de mierda in the ****ing world.

And ya know the worst of it?....unless she is smoking crack in the courtroom during a custody hearing in front of the judge, she will get your son. even if she did, she may still get him. It is the biggest crock of shit ever. WTF we raised our sons just as much as them, but for some ****ed up reason, it always ends up that way.....man I am ****in pissed now thinking about it.

Whenever we argue, I feel like she is dangling that one factor over my head.......****.........

I dont know what to tell you............best of luck..........start gathering evidence of anything she does wrong and pray.

dammit............I need a beer

sorry
Thanks Man, well i hope everything works out but i have my doubts,i leave it 2 GOD,i'm still trying 2 figure out why i was put on this earth!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts