The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the union will be gpoing on strike..they vote tomorrow...i work for albertson's...that is a grocery market for those that dont know...anyways, the union that most of the albertsons workers are in, along with safeway (it is the same as Vons, which is in so cali) and fred meyers (an oregon store, sorta like target and walmart, but it has a grocery store in it, as do some walmarts..) which share the same union...basically what is happening is that albertsons wants to cut the wages by about $5.35 an hour for workers getting over $13 an hour, so they can be competitive in prices and be lower than walmart..i think this is just the eugene/springfield and maybe the salem area stores...so that means i will be getting atleast 65 hours a week!!! so i will be getting a new computer in september AND getting my car painted in october..i hope they go on strike and i dont..one reason i dont is because i have friends that are union and they have families and house payments..but i do want them to go on strike because alot of the workers are stupid and i want more money!!!
and if i get hit with eggs when i go to work, I WILL throw down!! i told some of the workers who were talking about that, and i got fired up..i told them that if i get hit or anyone else does, I WILL NOT hesitate to retailiate!!! eggs, car oil, bleach, i mean business...if i get hit with eggs and rocks and if my car gets damaged just because i am nion union and am going to work, i will enjoy throwing bleach at the person(s) firing upon me or any of my non union comrads!!!
i might even borrow my firends pepper spray...i mean business..i think it will be interesting...

anyone ever encounter anything like this??

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey NOW.....thats it, you wont get to ride in the WKD WGN !!!!
:) as long as they dont dent it...it is straight as an arrow!!! bought 2 new doors and sold 2 today:)

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
HBOC, water gun + tabasco sauce + pure lemon juice = people screaming towards a water faucet.... :D

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
better start stockin up on eggs and leaving them outside in the sun for awhile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts