The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find a diagram that shows me what the name of the part is that I circled in the attached photo.

Capture.JPG

What is the name of that part?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I believe it's the fuse box bottom bracket ....

Start watching around the 4 min mark.
If you can't find it cheap online, check a local junkyard...and don't tell them the specific part it is or they will look it up and may charge you higher. At least they do that at mine. Should be like $5

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am referring to the next to the bracket that you see between the two hose-type things.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry, the coolant reservoir bolts onto that
I am referring to the next to the bracket that you see between the two hose-type things.
Ur title states "name of the part the coolant reservoir bolts on to." That's it, that's the bracket. See pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I believe it's the fuse box bottom bracket ....

Start watching around the 4 min mark.
If you can't find it cheap online, check a local junkyard...and don't tell them the specific part it is or they will look it up and may charge you higher. At least they do that at mine. Should be like $5
Any more videos like this?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am a second hand car salesman looking to improve on my knowledge on cars. What do you propose i start reading up on first? Or how/where should I start?
. Pick something you wantto learn about and check google, youtube and different car forums on the cars you want to learn about and specifically what you want to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts