The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well a few days ago i went to performance shop that just open near my house. and i rercognized the owner and he recognized me to. i told him i was looking for some black rims with a silver lip cause im tired of my white tenzo's anyways he told me he had something for my alty well actually a 97 and i have a 95 same thing, he showed first some projector headlights, but they were for a 200 sx. so i was about to leave when he told me he had a CF hood for a 97 alty, he told right now he would sell it to me for 400.00 installed. i ran to the bank and got a cash advance and put it on. it fit like a glove, and its from vis racing to. it even has the holes for the wind shield squirters. but you cant really tell its carbon fiber until you get close.(cause my ride is a black 95v alty) just wanted to let you guys know about it. and i do feel a little difference on the take off.:D

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
altimax95 said:
i do feel a little difference on the take off.:D
could be all in your head :D good deal tho, 400 isnt bad

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i know but, i love it it looks bad ass in the sun. oh yeah heres the address. A&A autobody 7963 van nuys blvd Panorama city, CA 91402 ( 818) 786-9668 across the street from the plant plaza.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Nice man, Ive had mine for about 3 months now. I love it. It's all for looks though on my car.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Search and yee shall find. There are tons of pics of my hood floating around here.

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
peterson, what are those round things in your sig..?

·
Talib Kweli
275 Posts
ahhhh.... camber plates... i SEE

·
SUCK MY HAIRLESS GONADS!
3,292 Posts
i wanna see pics...both top and bottom

1 - 20 of 28 Posts