The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the resluts are in. deese nuts racing got 3rd, i got 2nd and an unknown girl TOOK 1st. my self and shock were waiting for resluts together and FINALLY they got around to the altimas. they call Deese nuts(in ya mouth) for 3rd, then me for 2nd and i expected them to call shock for 1st but they call missy somethingoranother. so i go to pick up my trophy and shock and his friends go to find missy somethingoranother. one of shockx friends finds her and her group asks.."which one do you have? the orange or yellow one?". so we go down to her car with her and her group and we ask "what have you done to it?" just a stillen front dam and a "fast and the furious" spoiler. "huh?" whats that? we never got to her car cuz it was to far away so when shock and i get back to our cars( i moved mine next to his for a few cool photos) we decide to drive to her car to show her who she beat. she wasn't there and that was the end on the day.

don't get me wrong people...i am not bitter hell i didn't even plan on competeing initially. it was a cool weekend with some good cars. got some cool pics like i said of mine and shocks cars together that of course will be posted.i saw RIC,ania,kevykev, shock and a bunch of fellow .net members and also turned alot of non .net people to dotnet. i didn't get my photo shoot cuz many of the magazine photographers from cali could not get a flight out. but i did get shot for SPEEDVISION. hopefully my car won't get cut and it'll air in october sometime. i'll let everyone know when to watch. i sported a banner decal of www.ALTIMAS.net on my backwindshield of course.

ps- anna and ric...you guys got robbed!

·
was up
2,503 Posts
thats dissapointing man, i was for sure that u or shock would get 1st. I didnt see any other bad ass altimas other than yalls. but congrats either way, im surprised shock didnt place, they prob didnt think it was an alty or something lol.
peace

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey neegra the girl that took 1st was parked out my the back wall opposite from myself amd shock. her car was burbandy did you see it?

·
was up
2,503 Posts
yeah dude...i cant even believe that. that car, u kinda just walk by it, i mean it was clean and all but didnt even compare yalls. that was some bs judging. and maybe they did it cause it was a girl,lol, i dont know man.

when i left today, i had a yellow altima (like your yellow) up my ass. but he had a stillen front with a touring wing, dropped, and some white rims i think(it looked real damn nice). we had a fun time riddin thru traffic tho.
peace

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
Oh junk !!!!!!!! did that have a DARKSIDE banner on the front? and a GTR badge front center of the hood and possibly fla plates. I think she lives her in jax. She's blonde if I remember correctly. I though that was her man's whip

·
Registered
369 Posts
yep that's the girl that won i talk to her outside the nat's and her car is really plan as hell. it clean but i just don't see how a car with only a stillen front and a car with no kit only a lot of body graphics. would place and shock didn't place or mr or anna. but the altima was nice. but i have one question what would be consisdered as cons? in the flyer it says cons is 3 bolt-ons and no body kit. and mild is w/ a body kit and other mods. i don't understand i mean i'm kind of upset because as soon as me and my club parked less than 15 min later they were already judging. but i still had a good time i saw a lot of nice altimas. i like the baby blue w/ hydros. it was nice. shock's car was bad ass. and donnie well you already know. ( oh and i'm commin fro ya :D) anna (ms nismothe cute ass girl w/ the car that was in the movie) you car is clean keep my updated on the idea. and thanks for the pics. but to e everyone that came down hope yall had a ggod time. and now it's finally hit i have to go and drop another truck load of money into my car for next nat's some i can at least get judged correctly. and some one post some pics. cause i haven't got mine back yet.

·
Registered
377 Posts
congrats donnie, yours was looking real good! i cant believe shock didnt place that is insane! i didnt see the one that got 1st.. ric what did u get (do they tell u anything?)..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well I went to the Nationals on Saturday and I only saw two Altimas. Donnies and Y2kNismos. Now I got a chance to speak with Y2kNismo and he was a really nice person and was more than happy to show off his car. I mean he didn't have a show car like Donnie's but since I have a 2K Altima as well and he does, I was far more interested in his car anyway. I was very disappointed in meeting Donnie though. My girlfriend and I looked at his car and I approached him and gave him a compliment on his car, I mean at the time there was no one even looking at his car. Donnie just plain ignored me. His trunk was propped open with a cleaning bottle, can't remember the name brand, so you could barely see inside the trunk to see his setup of the nitrous bottles and sub. Also the windows were up and the hood closed. I'm sure I caught him at a bad time, it was between 3:30-4:30.
The show was rather confusing as well...nothing was on schedule when you look at the flyer showing the event timeline and the foot traffic to the tunnels was awful. I convinced another couple to go with us and after we were they for about an hour they were ready to go. We stayed for about three hours because traffic was a real bitch, although I enjoyed checking out the rides on the road far more than seeing them parked. Oh and that CRXNSX project car was crazy. I couldn't even imagine driving that thing. It looked pretty cool though.

·
founding father
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my hood stayed closed all weekend cuz i like how it looks closed.to me, with it open you can't see the whole front of the car it blocks the front windshield and what not. if you wanted to see under the hood all you had to do was ask. did you talk to me? cuz with 20000 people that were there i wasn't able to approach and speak to everyone that looked at my car. as for the trunk i had to prop it open like that because it was so windy. yes it was a bottle of tire foam. if you wanted to see inside the trunk better all you had to do was ask . with the spoiler being as big as it is and with the wind gusts so big, sometimes if the trunck it all the way open the wind will slam it shut and thats not so good. in the future if you wanna see a car closer and the owners around,ask them to see it. don't assume that we're gonna just start spouting off info. we don't know if you even have a passing interest in the car and want to hear about it unless you talk to us

·
H.N.I.C.
2,773 Posts
ya'll had betta gotten plenty of pix.....
dammit..
i was lookin forward to goin this year.....
it'z not fair..
oh well...
fam needed me to move bak last month though....
hopefully the Houston Import show will be almost as good..

shoulda kept the black and silver wit the decepticon Shock..
that woulda intimidated the judges....
u neva not place a car that looks evil.......
:)
i wanna see pics soon dangit...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry Donnie, I didn't mean to rip on you, I am very new to car shows. Actually that was my first one and I felt weird enough just giving a compliment out, when all I am feeling is envy you know? Your car was really cool and I am not the type of person to admit being a fan or whatnot, anyhow I should have realized that you were as approachable as any proud owner there, I was just too shy or something. Next time I'll nag you for all the info on your car:D

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
zEk-sss said:
Oh junk !!!!!!!! did that have a DARKSIDE banner on the front? and a GTR badge front center of the hood and possibly fla plates. I think she lives her in jax. She's blonde if I remember correctly. I though that was her man's whip
Hey R I C or anyone else can you answer that .

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
1,667 Posts
Hey did any of you guys that went see a white S-13 with a RB26DETT?????? My boy said that they were at their hotel and dude rolled up past them and turned the car completely sideways and all they could hear was the damn thing blow off twice!!! They talked to the dude for a while and he was entered in the show....

·
Registered
369 Posts
I think that see has that sticker. i'm not sure but i know she was a blonde. but i talk with her. like donnie said her only had a front hood and intake. but hey what can i say. anyone have any pics.

·
Registered
369 Posts
oh and solace i saw thatcar it was tight as hell. but did anyone see the integra w/ the silvia headlight and supra tails. and the mustange w/ supra tails? damn it was some nice ass cars i just got tired of seeing all those filp flop paint jobs. but this was only my 1st time showing @ the nats and i got a real learning experience. but burnincelery i didn't place after they said the place racing altima was 3rd i walked away cause i just knew that donnie or shock was gonna go 1,2. did anyone talk w/ the guy who owns the place racing alt?

·
super primer mobile
1,054 Posts
I saw donnie, shock, and deez nuts, then I went to the back corner where all the altimas were, like the goofy orange and white one with the shaved door handles, and everyone I saw had a stillen lip. Then I made my way over to the Engineered Performance booth where I spent most of my day. Then I went back home which traffic turned my 10 minute drive into an hour one. But unless there's more altimas there next year, I can honestly say that I wasn't too impressed and I won't be going next year. I've seen Donnie's car before, I was glad i got to see shocks car, but there's nothing else for me left to see. I saw more ricey and rediculous cars from the front of my neighborhood. 90% of them had to pass my house to get home.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts