The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doez anyone have a FULL COMPLETE UNDERBODY PIC or would be WILLING TO GET A FULL UNDERBODY PIC FOR ME..of a 1st gen of course.....from front bumper to rear bumper and from driver side to passenger side....im tryin to figure out a new way to either stiffen my chasis or prevent lean when turning somehow besidez a strut bar

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
whats a full underbody kit. first i thought you meant neons, then i kept reading, and thought you maybe meant a body kit, then read your last statement, and got totally lost.

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
haynes has undercarriage shots. you can weld steel beams to your frame rails to stiffen it. ask ashura, im sure he was the one talking about it a couple weeks ago.

619 Posts
94all-t-ma said:
doez anyone have a FULL COMPLETE UNDERBODY PIC or would be WILLING TO GET A FULL UNDERBODY PIC FOR ME..of a 1st gen of course.....from front bumper to rear bumper and from driver side to passenger side....im tryin to figure out a new way to either stiffen my chasis or prevent lean when turning somehow besidez a strut bar
PIC not KIT....a PICTURE of the underbody of a first gen alty.... and yes haynes has good pics in their book..its like under $10 at autozone

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
PaceCar said:
You want to stiffen your chassis and all the work involved in fab and design... Yet you won't jack up your own car and take a look under it... :confused:
haha, i didnt even think about that...

·
1,322 Posts
well also on top of strut bar you can get rear sway bar and those a-arm braces. oh and how bout upgrading your struts and springs. oh and do you have a strut bar? should get one if not.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ive got kyb gr2 and soon to be sprints........dont have money for GC and TOK'z.....thanx for the picz man......i dont wanna spend a grip of money on suspension shyt when i could go to like ace/menardz/home depot and come up w/ my own wayz of stiffening the suspension for CHEAP.......im gonna get a cheap ass fstb off ebay soon

and about gettin under my car.......who wantz to go outside and work on there car in 10-20* weather for a long ass period of time...NOT ME.......now if i had a garage and a heater in it...then itd be on......

·
:-)
2,049 Posts
^i put my front and rear struts in in -25*C weather (-10 to -15* F)... Not too much fun. Especially since I had to do the back ones by myself.

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
94all-t-ma you need an a arm brace bro! :D

·
A-arm brace man
392 Posts
And by the way siffining the chasis insnt going to reduce body roll. It will help the handling, but to reduce body roll you need stiffer springs and bigger roll bars. You should get energy suspension bushing for the front end, fairly cheap mod with incredible results.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts