The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, as you might know I am always trying to get new products developed for all of us. (Kartboy) My latest crusade is to get Koni adjustable struts and shocks for our cars. Koni makes the best shocks on the market and they are the only ones with a warrantee that includes lowered vehicles. What that means for you, if you’re Altima is dropped on sprints and you’ve already blown stock and kyb struts then this is the shock for you. If anything goes wrong it’s under warrantee! Also these are adjustable, so that you can turn them up for autox and make them soft when you’re taking your girlfriend out. Anyways, here is the email I sent them:

Comments: I am curious why you do not offer struts for the Nissan Altima, specifically my model a 99 gxe. I have your adjustable shocks on my 96 Maxima currently and I love them! I would like to see an application for the Altima community as well. Please get back to me with your thoughts and questions. Thank you for your time and help. Adam

And here is their response:

"Bob Noack" <[email protected]>
There currently is not a large enough demand to develop this product.
Thanks,
Bob Noack

So, we need to do the same thing we did with kartboy and show them that if they develop this product we will buy it! We need to show them there is a demand! I feel the best way to do this is to use this post as a sort of petition, and then we can email it to Koni and see what they have to say. We are going to need lots of signatures to get this going, Koni is a multinational company, but I am sure if they think they can make money they will make the product!

Oh yeah, and could the admin's please make this sticky?

Thanks for everyone’s help!
Adam

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea you could use some right?

·
Barkless Dog
1,933 Posts
Wrong forum, try first, second gen forums

1 - 4 of 4 Posts