The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 s
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Nissan Altima S 2.5L that cranks but won’t actually turn over. Brand new battery and starter and spark plugs. I know it’s has spark. Codes that come up on the code reader are p2101,p2100 and p1778. Does anyone have a idea of what my next steps would be to get this thing started and running? Please help!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
With those codes, running is not going to do you much good. The throttle is messed up and may never start and when you do the trans code may mean the car won't move.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 s
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With those codes, running is not going to do you much good. The throttle is messed up and may never start and when you do the trans code may mean the car won't move.
UPDATE**. After my first testing the codes I turned the car off and let it set for about 15-20 mins then read the codes again and only P2100 and P2101...so I repeated the same thing and got the same two codes

·
Registered
2 Posts
UPDATE**. After my first testing the codes I turned the car off and let it set for about 15-20 mins then read the codes again and only P2100 and P2101...so I repeated the same thing and got the same two codes
Did you ever get your car going again?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts