The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its snowing i need to raise it and i cant adjust them i jacked it up and i still wont move. The gold piece is all the way on the bottom which puts it at its lowest hight but when i try to turn it it wont move. do i turn the gold piece and if yes how. i cant see how you can turn it by hand, its too hard. Did i not realease all the tension.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
Your GC set should have arrived along with tools needed to adjust it. I never owned a set myself, but I believe the kit comes with a wrench type device which is inserted then turned.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
skibummm you got a PM and tell me that the car has been jacked up 1st right? you won't be able to adjust the height unless you jack up the car 1st otherwise you're trying to raise up the whole weight of the car

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
check PM again and its ok you can do it w/o the tool

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so did you guys have a lot of noises afterwards, im just not sure about everything i dont want to royally jack up my car. Anything you had a problem with let me know.

also when i replaced my struts i didnt take anything off my stock struts. but somebody told me about some rubber bumper you had to take off. I didnt see it so i didnt worry about it did you guys have that or anything else you transfered over.

I cant get to the allen wrench spot its in the back i screwed up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts