The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R.I.P. 97 Altima :(
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After replacing my intake resinator box and hooking it all back together im now trying to put the inner tire shield on and its a BITCH!!:angry2: Can anyone give me any pointers on a better way to get it back on, cuz im really starting to go insane!!!:bonk:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ross, I LOVE your headlights! That is the only thing holding me back from having all my lighting complete. How did you get them euro clear? Please let me know? Thanks!

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Those are not euro clear. I think he removed the lens.

·
Registered
67 Posts
lol, my bad. I wonder if you can get a euro clear lens made(not the whole assembly)? Has anyone ever checked into that? I hate my lights and dont know how to clean them. They look like they're all fogged up inside and it looks like crap(especially at night). Can anyone fill me in?

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
our lens can't be totally clear or the beam pattern would not be correct. Until someone makes projector lights or a housing that reflects instead of the lens, we wont have totally clear lights. The only thing you can do is bake your lights and clean them out or buy a pair of "slightly clearer" ones from southwest autoworks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wonder how someone got the altezza's going? There needs to be some kind of petition going so we can get these things produced and out there on the market. Im going to look into this and see what it would cost or how many petitions/orders it would take to get this thing rolling. If anyone has any ideas on who i should call or make arrangements with would be very helpful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts