The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slide up in the altima...
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im headin up there tomorrow, around times square area...Need to know if anyone knows any good place to buy some of those bootleg Coach, Prada, Gucchi bags..WOuld China Town be my best bet? Any info would help..And No Im not into womans accesories, lookin to make some loot..Thx

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O i know what you are saying, i was up there like 3 weeks ago and some guy was like yo man i got a real Tag Hueler watch over here only $300, i was like yea ok...But i was just seeing what anyone thought, i gotta try to get this $hit cheap as possibly, gotta buy in bulk, prob like 50 pieces, Actually know any good places to park, b/c i know thats a killer up there too???

·
13,021 Posts
Stillen301 said:
O i know what you are saying, i was up there like 3 weeks ago and some guy was like yo man i got a real Tag Hueler watch over here only $300, i was like yea ok...But i was just seeing what anyone thought, i gotta try to get this $hit cheap as possibly, gotta buy in bulk, prob like 50 pieces, Actually know any good places to park, b/c i know thats a killer up there too???
$300 for a Tag doesn't sound unreasonable at all.

If you want to get parking tomorrow. Get here early.

·
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea but the Tag didnt look good at all, my buddy was wearing one, and he is a jeweler, and you could tell it was soo fake...But he didnt give us any problems..I love the guys that try to sell the rolex watches the best, they try to like molest you into buying one...:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts