The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up I just got a S-AFC for my 97 altima and I gave it to my boy who iwns a performance shop to put it in for me. Well He claims that the afc wasn't made for this car b/c he is having a hard time hooking it up. Don't get me wrong my boy got skills he builds motors and turbos for a living and I am confident that he knows his shit so that isn't a question. But I don't think its impossible to hook this thing up I wanted to find someone with a Super AfC in thier altima and ask them if they have a wiring diagram of how they hooked it up. B/c the Afc has all model cars wiring diagram it can hookup to except mine. Can someone help I saw Welton WONg with Both AFC and Vtec for his turbo if someone can get him to email me or if you have it already in your car and know how its done let me know something ASAP.

I don't want to waist 341for nothing.

Later email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Do a search for "Apex SAFC" their is a lot of info posted by myself and others on this subject.

As for Welton having "VTEC" on his car: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW, it's Hong ;)

·
H.N.I.C.
2,773 Posts
MelanieMonroe said:
Do a search for "Apex SAFC" their is a lot of info posted by myself and others on this subject.

As for Welton having "VTEC" on his car: :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW, it's Hong ;)
he prob means the apexi boost controller...
it looks like the Vtec afc n the S-afc....
the vtec one is jus the s-afc design to specifically work wit vtec technology

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
u dont need it in altimas.....the ecu will do what that does on its own...unless u are boostin nos and turbo and an ecu upgrade and alll that maybe, but u dont need it....

·
altima/dsm lover4life
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SPL Hertz said:
u dont need it in altimas.....the ecu will do what that does on its own...unless u are boostin nos and turbo and an ecu upgrade and alll that maybe, but u dont need it....
What did you think I was gonna run all motor......I wish, Hell yeah I have NOS going in my car its almost finished being hooked up. So I do need it or I wouldn't have gotten it in the first place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts