The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is this year's mosquitoes really dangerous? I got bit 2 weeks ago on my left calf... no joke... the bite spread out and turned red... it hurt just to walk on it... yesterday... I get bit on my right triceps... they itch like crazy and my arm was going numb on the train today... should I worry??? am I gonna die from the west nile.... or is everyone in NYC experiencing this swarm of super mosquitoes and what is the best way to keep them away... my friends mother... who is italian... said that my blood is sweet so they come after me... I need to eat more garlic... she rubbed olive oil on the bite and said it'll heal.... uhmmm.. no it didn't....

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
hy·po·chon·dri·ac [ hpə kóndree àk ]

noun (plural hy·po·chon·dri·acs [ hpəkən dr ək’l ])

psychology somebody with imaginary illness: somebody who is excessively preoccupied with health and persistently believes that he or she is ill or in danger of becoming ill

:p

·
~TaZ~
815 Posts
summer's been so mild this year, i've hardly seen any mosquitoes or bees or other typical summer insects. I have a feeling we're in for a long cold winter, some trees are already starting to loose their leaves here!

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
Actually, I squeeze it inbetween my fingernails until the clear liquid oozes out.

Thats a fu cking zit... not a bite....

·
Registered
128 Posts
A zit has white liquid that pops out when you squeeze it moderately. A mosquito bite has clear liquid that oozes out when you squeeze the fuck out of it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Come to think of it, I haven't been bitten at all this year... :dunno:

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tara76 said:
Come to think of it, I haven't been bitten at all this year... :dunno:

thanks... apparently this thread was still lacking a bit of rubbing in...

but thanks to Tara... that problem has been resolved...

now if we can just go back to the fact that I may drop dead form west nile for a second... I think I feel a little dizzy

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
def35 said:
::Emailing link to my best friend, who happens to be a mosquito::
:lol: That was so, corny and yet, so funny.

Since Tara already rubbed it in, I'll say it now. They NEVER bite me. :p Ha!

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Really just wanted to see the size of this.[/QUOTE]

Its really quite big Lizzy... you need to come to New Yawk and check it out yourself... I'll even let you touch it... :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts