The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new here. I just have quick question if someone knows please answer quickly.
I need to mirror tap my uniden R8 to my 2013 nissan pathfinder. Can anyone tell me which wire is which? I see one black white wire and two plain black ones. Which wire do i tap into on the mirror to install radar? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know how to operate one of these test lights?

6/12V Circuit Tester (harborfreight.com)
yes, i also have a multimeter, but i just wasn't sure which wire is which. it doesnt show on manual. I thought if someone knows about the color of wires and which is ground and power, it will be easy for me. I only have 3 wires on my mirror 2 solid black and 1 black and yellow. I dont want to use the contanst power just on off with the car for radar.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
yes, i also have a multimeter, but i just wasn't sure which wire is which. it doesnt show on manual. I thought if someone knows about the color of wires and which is ground and power, it will be easy for me. I only have 3 wires on my mirror 2 solid black and 1 black and yellow. I dont want to use the contanst power just on off with the car for radar.
If you have a test light and a multi-meter and still can't figure it out, you need to take it to a shop and pay them to hook it up for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A​
If you have a test light and a multi-meter and still can't figure it out, you need to take it to a shop and pay them to hook it up for you.
No, i am not going to take it to a shop and pay them. They will charge me alot for just a small work. I figured out already and hooked my radar. Now radar turns on with ignition and turns off when i turn ignition off. I was just not sure about wires, but i got it now.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
A​

No, i am not going to take it to a shop and pay them. They will charge me a lot for just a small work. I figured out already and hooked my radar. Now radar turns on with ignition and turns off when i turn ignition off. I was just not sure about wires, but i got it now.
I'm glad you got it figured out and working.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts