The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If somebody want to sell their stillen front lip and se sides please let me know im going to nopi and really need these items.

·
Banned
10 Posts
eternal said:
If somebody want to sell their stillen front lip and se sides please let me know im going to nopi and really need these items.
I sell buddyclub sides, which look identical to Se ones..... le tme know if you are interested......

·
Banned
10 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
skibumm3 said:
do not buy from him he is from import trenz, bad quility shit, read the post below.
]

Hey, Get your head stright, Stop tripping, and relax!

There is nothing wrong with the quality of my products! 5oz of fiberglass is more than adequate, for a pair of sideskirts!

·
Banned
10 Posts
bluealtima16 said:
imagen, is 449$ the front, back and sides? how much are these generally to paint and install? damn, by the time you're done it's probably around 1 G ?
I just sell these products! What your bodyshop charges is up to them!

ON an average for a 4piece bodykit, it can cost anywhere from $200 to $1500, depending on who you go to : paint and instal!

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Definatly do not buy anything from this dude. The website doesnt exist as Image N' Style, its International Network Services. The link in his sig doesnt work. Dont buy from this dude..

·
Banned
10 Posts
The link doesn't work b/c the mods blocked it!

w w w . i m a g e i n s t y l e . c o m

go to google and type in imagenstyle and my website will come up!

Dont talk ish!

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
look I don't think he is from import trenz, he is just selling their crappy ass products. If someone wants to get screwed, they'll have to learn the hard way.

If you don't want to learn the hard way, purchase from respective sellers like Southwest Autoworks, Stillen, Concept AutoWorks, and other verified sellers.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
who cares, even if he is from IT or not, he's selling these products and giving the people an option for their altima. i am 100% satisfied with the product. how else would i get a body kit for that much unless i do all ALL OUT experimenting project fitting an accord body kit on my car, its just not gonna happen. u get what you pay for. $650 isnt all that bad. compared to the $1000 for the JT autostyle kit. i think that i got my money's worth and the look i want. im totally happy with the results and people are blown away.

anyways, the point im trying to make is, get it if you want to. though the wait might be grueling and the work put into the kit might be strenuous, but it'll be well worth it. my $.02

1 - 15 of 15 Posts