The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last time since I need it done by next weekend...

ok, here's what i'm thinking...

see Orlnd0's interior

I'm thinking of doing mine similarly...in that the top dash and part of the door panels in a grey with the rest in black...even the console since my seats are black/grey...

or should I just do all black paint?

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,157 Posts
Either go out or all do it, those half asses jobs like like crap.
But it will look better than stock, and its the easiest way to make all the chicks wet. Do it.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what I mean is 2 colors or just one? everything is getting redone...trust me I mean everything, when all is said and done, carpet, headliner, seats, painted all plastic and vinyl, and even the visors...no half attempts over here

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
All glossy silver dash bro and red trimming, like red racing seats ect...

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Hye where are you getting a new headliner from? Mine's all screwed up same with my seats. But about yours I'd say two-tone. Like Silver and black or Black and White (white might look a little weird though) You do you have leather seats right?

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, siizzzoooo, nope, I already have the seats...black and grey

dmonger...I got it from my cousin's stereo shop...they did it up for me in black vinyl.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Is that fiberglass on orlando's dash? or is it just clearcoat, whichever he did a really nice job on the painting, door panels look really nice too.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
I'm doing my interior Red and gray. I definitely recomend two colors. It's easier to complement with accessories.

Trophy

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
rush0 said:
Is that fiberglass on orlando's dash? or is it just clearcoat,
im not sure, but i know he used silver Mercedes paint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts