The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 alty, and i need your opinion if you think this wing will look good. its a little big, but its the only black one i have found that i like, that isnt a ton. i think if it was only 7 off the trunk it will look ok, but 11 is too much.

let me know if you like it, or if you have a 1st gen mayb a pic of a wing about the same size would help, thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2403688175&category=33638

and if you know of a place where i can find black or carbon fiber wings for pretty cheap, let me know.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know oem wings look the best, but i dont have the cash right now to get a wing painted otherwise i would get the touring wing. so aluminum wings are my only choice.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would paint really only cost 30, when i looked at having my stillen front painted it was like 200 bucks, so i figured a wing would be 100 or more

·
The Highest Grade
1,172 Posts
i say nay on the wing.... youll be mad when you notice that you dont like it anymore and have to seal up the holes in your trunk. just save the extra few bucks and go with the oem 2 peg. it isnt expensive at all.

·
Shift_in the Z
526 Posts
doesnt "RiceBoyTat" have one on his altima? if you look up the "Altezzas installed" thread you will see that wing on his car, kinda retarted to me, but hey, i painted my wheels, so i dont have any room to talk...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts