The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 98 and im wondering what would be the best exaust setup and brand for me to get. help plz :)

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking greddy but thats like 700 plus to pay sumone to modify it for my 2nd gen since they only make greddy for 1st gen, is it really worth the price?

619 Posts
its a matter of how much you want to spend...

if you've got deep pockets...greddy...it wont run 700....more like 494.99 from swa....and the modifications arent that hard from what i hear.... so maybe like 600-650 with modification installed.....

Mid-range solution, get the STILLEN muffler (229.99 from swa) and do a custom catback...(mandrel bent 2.25" piping) from a local exhaust shop.... may run you like $400 after shipping and install...

if you are looking for the best bang for your buck.... southwestautoworks.com has a magnaflow muffler for 130....and again local exhaust shop and get the custom cat-back with the 2.25" mandrel bent.... total under $300....

·
Beantown Punk
1,043 Posts
nah in all seriousness, id go custom, find a nice straight through or variable (new maxima) muffler, and custom piping. ive heard good things about apexi mufflers, search for the dunk.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i want greddy honestly so ill prob buy greddy ive heard good things bout stillen but greddy will probably be what i get, it will prob be a lil farther down the line cuz i still got to get my car painted and kit put on

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heh im just getting the catback exaust for right now, the header will come at a later time, i got to paint my car and put on my kit then drop it put 18's on it and then exaust, im just trying to decide what i want

1 - 9 of 9 Posts