The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, here's the deal, I have an indoor import show coming up on March 8th, so I need to get my car together. I want some advice on some cheap mods to make it look nice for the show. I need to paint the interior, so I'm thinking about doing everything flat black with black carpet. I need to clean the engine bay and paint the valve cover and do some wire loom and maybe if I get the chance some new silver hoses. I'm thinking black wire loom and a black valve cover with silver letters. I need the opinions on the interior since it is still not done yet. Black door panels, and everything. Also, how should I set up my car for this? use springs to hold the trunk and hood open or go with the flip trunk?

Any ideas would be appreciated, as well as any plans for the future, but if it's expensive, please specify.

thanks
"the fresh one"

also, the pics are in the link below

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=176

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really what I want to do, I forgot about the bluebird mirrors and hopefully a set of eyelids

·
_________
312 Posts
I think silver valve cover w/ black letters would look better, simply cuz your car is silver also clear sidemarkers wouldn't hurt. That's all I can think of right now.
Sky is the limit;)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
carbon fiber hood and some hyperblack wheels

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I need some stuff quick though and the hood won't be here quick enough, or cheap. Cory, how much for the valve cover...i'll keep it in mind.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
REVEREND D said:
Oh, your car can't be live at the show?
yeah, they make u dissconnect ur battery and pay to use their electricity...............:angry4: bastards:)

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIGLU said:
want my clears???
yes but i don't have the money for them now :(

I need the black carpet more than anything.

Also in the future, I'm thinking about getting my wheels dipped in chrome...yay or nay?

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
freshman said:
yes but i don't have the money for them now :(

I need the black carpet more than anything.

Also in the future, I'm thinking about getting my wheels dipped in chrome...yay or nay?
I'd paint the wheels black to maych your interior...but of course I get a hard on over black wheels sooooo...:D

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought about that, but one problem...the spare would blend in to the trunk too well

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
freshman said:
nay........how bout some black chrome..........i think that would look sweet............:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts