The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL
2008 Nissan Altima S 2.5 4cyl. Replacing the front left wheel hub and bearing assembly. The thing got ground up bad when a stud backed out. The 4 mounting bolts were sheered off partially. Got them out but do not know length and can not match threads because they were bent and ground bad. Looked at the parts list photo but can not tell which ones they are. There are 4 of them. Parts stores are no help. Thanks in advance.
EZD

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Take front right wheel off, remove one bolt from wheel hub, take it to a hardware store or auto parts store, match it up and buy 4 new ones for left side.

Or, you can visit a local Nissan dealer, park in front, fight your way past hoards of salespeople trying to sell you a new car. Once past them, make your way to the parts department and buy 4 new bolts.

Return home and assemble your car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know on most days my common sense would have kicked in and I would have never posted this! But this car has made me throw ALL common sense out the window! Removing right side bolt now! But if the hardware store dose not have them does anyone know the part number? Common Sense is NOT that Common!

·
Registered
309 Posts
You know on most days my common sense would have kicked in and I would have never posted this! But this car has made me throw ALL common sense out the window! Removing right side bolt now! But if the hardware store dose not have them does anyone know the part number? Common Sense is NOT that Common!
Try this one at a Nissan dealer:
Hub Assembly Wheel Bolt Part Number: 43222-70T00

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try this one at a Nissan dealer:
Hub Assembly Wheel Bolt Part Number: 43222-70T00
Looking up that part number it shows me that it's for the wheel stud. I'm looking for the part number for the four bolts that hold the wheel hub to the knuckle the parts diagram and the subsequent parts do not give enough description to make sure it's the right one. And the closest dealership is 95 mi from me.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,958 Posts
Looks like #4 on 1st Diagram

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i have narrowed it down to 43222-41B0A problem is that under other names it calls it a wheel stud. Will call closest dealer 90 miles away, tomorrow to see IF they can help! Thank you people for your help. Will update.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The parts people at the closest dealer ship say that it is part #081B4-2355M. But when I put in the part# on any oem nissan parts page it says does not fit 2008 Nissan Altima!!! Ordered them will get them on Friday will update.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello All
Got the bolts. #081B4-2355M is the part number and it does work on the 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Got them put on. There was about 4-6 mm sheered off of the old ones. Now just waiting for FED-Ex to stop trying to deliver my rotor to the next city over!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts