The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, should be in the tires forum, but I need help asap. My tires are dead, I came outside this morning and 1 is flat. All of them are basically bald.

What tires should I get? I have local places trying to push Goodyear Eagle RSA's. I want Michelin Pilot Sport A/S but they come in 225/45-17 which is different from the stock 215/55-17 (will the diff negatively effect my car?)

Sorry for being a dolt on this topic, just in need of quick help.

·
14/f/ca? Yes ma'am!
986 Posts
Stay with the stock size, you will just mess up the speedo and have a crappy ride with the 45. That being said

!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Overall, best bang for buck, I'd go with the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S. They handle EXCELLENT in dry, wet, and also have good performance in snow (as long as it's not solid ice). The closest size for your car would be 235/45-17, so your total tire radius would be about half an inch shorter. So when your speedo says you are doing 125mph, you will be doing an even 120mph. On the flip side, I had these on my Supra and they were the best tire I've ever had. Supra was RWD and it still handled ok in the snow. dry was like glue, wet was good, no hydroplaning, QUIET tire, and doesn't wear out too easily. Its reviews at tirerack.com are by far the best, too.

Just my $0.02

1 - 6 of 6 Posts