The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the risq front bumper, extreme sides and evo 3 rear and i have a 98. well i am debating what color to paint my car, im thinking either black or yellow. right now i have yellow neons under my car and yellow street glow pedals and some of my dash painted yellow, i was wondering with that body kit what color would look the best on it, all opinions are welcomed, thx

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
White Altimas rock!! Please don't paint it Yellow!!

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
white with that kinda kit though? sum kits just wouldnt look right certain colors

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
If you look around I bet you'll find one. BUt yoiu think Yellow will look better then white? I'd take the black as a second chioce. Maybe that colour Rick had. That was pretty sharp.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im putting a black carbon fiber hood on it, and i dont like the looks of white cars with carbon fiber hoods on them, i think yellow or black looks better, care to link me to a pic of that ricks car?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
aggressive kits w/ yellow doesn't really flow IMO...yellow look best w/ smoother kit's like the R33s or iBi's....risq...i say...RED :D red looks hot w/ everything...

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but i have yellow neons and yellow pedals and yellow dash lol id hate to change all that. i know yellow isnt too aggressive thats why i was saying maybe black, red is a hot color though i just dont wanna change my neons and inside of my car

·
Registered
494 Posts
Definetely go w/ black... if you have a yellow car it'll attract all the wrong attention, unless of course you like getting pulled over every day.

·
Beantown Punk
1,043 Posts
altimajuggalo said:
im putting a black carbon fiber hood on it, and i dont like the looks of white cars with carbon fiber hoods on them
ahh here comes peterson...

i like electron blue or black

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i found a place that does awesome air brushing so im thinking of something i can get airbrushed on

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya thats another reason i wanted to go with yellow, it will catch more attention

·
OG
4,071 Posts
altimajuggalo said:
it will catch more attention
from da cops

oh and didnt u know ?
yellow = speed :rolleyes: :D

i say blue ... da kinda blue dats on audi's or the xterra

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i drive slow so hopefully cops will leave me alone lol, its basically between yellow and black, although ive thought bout blue hmmmm?

·
Wait... How big?
130 Posts
SUNSHiNEZRaYnE said:
pink, you'll be different =o)
That's "different"... With quotes. Also pronounced "homosexual" ^.~

Go with the Yellow... Or make it HazMat Orange! That would look pretty spiffy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts