The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got me a new deck and i installed my old 9813 in my sisters 02 alty

i got the new harness already wired up to the alpine harness soi dont have to do much but plug and play or what i thought would be plug and play

anyways he wired everything up...on the harness and i plug and hooked everything up

but one problem NO SOUND from the speakers with radio or cd does someone know whatsup

and the steering wheel controls dont work anymore how do i get that to work with the new unit anyways some help me out i never installed anything in the new alty thanks everyone

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wellL DAMN isnt there anyone out there that can help me

its a altima with the non bose system ..is there a external amp or what i saw the rear speakers and they said clarion or something

does anyone know anything

·
You'd lose.
4,937 Posts
<---confused. rewrite more clearly, exactly what happened and what you did, and i could help. it sounds like you hooked something up in your sisters car and now nothing works?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
* my sister has a 2003 alty with no bose system
* i had the shop hook up the the harness together so all i have to do is plug and play
* he left the blue wires on the alpine harness and the new harness alone
*i installed the Hu in her car
* cd player works, but no sound with the radio or a cd
* so i hook the blue wires up and still no sound

and i have no idea whats going on

if you still cant understand that let me know
hahaha

·
(no im not a female)
748 Posts
xxjustimajinxx said:
* my sister has a 2003 alty with no bose system
* i had the shop hook up the the harness together so all i have to do is plug and play
* he left the blue wires on the alpine harness and the new harness alone
*i installed the Hu in her car
* cd player works, but no sound with the radio or a cd
* so i hook the blue wires up and still no sound

and i have no idea whats going on

if you still cant understand that let me know
hahaha
They should have to fix it. Take it back and tell them to make it right.

·
the newb
3,910 Posts
steering wheels controller will not work with aftermarket headunits unless you wanna go straight through Nissan and get some wires to directly swap into the headunit...ionno if that'll work though....i'm pretty sure the steering wheel ones won't work though....and check the purple/green wires and make sure they're connected properly, those are the universal speaker wire coating colors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts