The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gettin rims soon... some 15"s... i live in detroit... in hamtramck and this town is pothole city... well i'm thinkin about droppin my car, and im curious how much i should cuz i avoid the potholes but one will jack me every once in a while.... oh yea, is there ANY way to get them orange lenses out of my headlights and put in clear ones?

·
Registered
51 Posts
i hear you on the len

hey man i got a 2000 altima to and those orange things are impossible to get rid of i think, but i was going to trade my headlights for a 99 and pep said i was stupid so i guess that is what pep are wanting, they have a blackouts for it

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a silver alty... and im goin for a kinda clear look... im puttin on mirror tints soon, and i wish they have clear tails... SE-Ls will do for now... i just wish i could loose them orange lenses... =(

·
Registered
213 Posts
Eibach makes a Pro Kit for the 2000 Altima...and before I bought it...I was told that it was only going to drop my car 1 1/4"...but after a while...it looked like a lot more (2" or so). But still...it looks sweet...not too sure about the problem with the potholes there though. About the corners...I have looked around for a way to make those clear also. I was told by one that you could pop off those orange clips on the side...but then told by another that it would ruin it. I'm not ready to "experiment" on my car yet...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts