The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this is killing me....i dont have $3000 in my pocket so i need you alls opinion on the order of the mods im planning. ok here they are, just tell me the order.

1. RIMS (black 18x8 w/chrome lip)
2. AEM CAI (w/bypass valve)
3. STILLEN RACE PIPE
4. UDP
5. STILLEN EXHAUST

please help me ya'll.

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont think sub woofer was in the list

·
Winter hater!
549 Posts
My opinion....

I feel rims are the single most visible mod that can completely change the look of your ride!!

That's where I'd put my $ if I had to choose.... I'd wait on the other mods.

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Ya should go Rims, Exhaust,race pipe, CAI, an upd...the CAI wont help much performance wise. Rims an Exhaust will make ur ride stand out better.

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
SharkDogZ said:
Ya should go Rims, Exhaust,race pipe, CAI, an upd...the CAI wont help much performance wise. Rims an Exhaust will make ur ride stand out better.
Why do you think the CAI will not help performance wise??? Our stock intake setup is so restrictive, that upgrading the intake, and exhaust would be the most bang for your buck performance wise for our cars. Think about it.. AltimaT added 30 HP to the wheels, by upgrading his exhaust, intake, and adding a UR pulley.. That's quite a sizeable gain. As for show.. rims are definitely what sets you apart, second being bodykit, then grill and spoiler. If you have $3000 to spend, and can afford to blow it all.. then get it all at once, why wait right???

·
Registered
757 Posts
I agree with Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts